BrainLab & Sensory Diet Workshop combines the elements of Right Brain Education, SEL (Social-Emotional Learning) focused on self-regulation and self-relaxation methods. We will instruct children on social-emotional competencies but also show them how to enhance their overall learning and creative capacities.
Need to be reserved in advance. Contact us!
- Help children develop cognitive abilities, emotional stability, creativity, ability to concentrate, memorization, a sense of observation, and intuition
- Enhance a positive attitude towards themselves and the world around them
- Get core learning benefits such as photographic memory, speed reading, language mastery, super creativity
The Next Sessions
Children and teenagers
Teaching Method and Strategies
Follow-up and Evaluation Procedures
- Brain Gym – synchronized movements for both sides of the body that coordinates and improves the balance of the Left and Right Brain Hemispheres; enhance optimal brain functioning
- Eye Gym – eye gymnastics that strengthens and relaxes the eye muscles and thus improves vision, focus, and concentration
- Alpha Waves Music: music that helps children to relax, concentrate and focus more easily
- Introduction to the “grammar of emotions” with the help of emotion cards and other materials that we use in SEL
- Positive affirmations and visualization exercises adapted to children
- Dance creates a cheerful and stimulating atmosphere and environment for children
- Short animated movies increase the level of motivation, empathy and promote positive values.
- Breathing exercises: blood oxygenation; oxygen goes to the brain and helps to clear the brain and increase concentration
- Relaxation exercises: in today’s world of excessive digitalization and fast-paced rhythm, the basics of yoga and mindfulness help children to calm down, get to know each other better and improve their ability to observe
- Blindfolded activities: activate other senses that are neglected and strengthen the intuition on which the child begins to rely more
- Group games create a sense of harmony among the workshop participants