Let’s Talk About Gifted! Series of discussion groups for educators is created because we often hear that gifted students need gifted teachers and this sounds like truth.
This discussion group is made for you to:
– get the space where you can discuss your successes and concerns
– share your experience how working in your school environment look like
– how you create an adapted curriculum
– how you understand and deal with social-emotional needs of gifted
– how you deal with a diversity of gifted profiles and many more…
The Next Sessions
Teaching Method and Strategies
Diverse methods will be mentioned.
Follow-up and Evaluation Procedures
Every guided session will have the main topic.
Session 1: 11/10/2021 SEL (Social-Emotional Learning) in Schools
Session 2: 15/11/2021 Growth Mindset in Schools
Session 3: 13/12/2021 Another Way to Discipline in Schools
Session 4: 10/01/2022 Educational Options for Gifted, Talented & 2e