Gifted Adults’ Discussion and Support Groups in Miona’s Talk RoomThe giftedness doesn’t go away when we grow up
and this is why we‘re organizing discussion and support
groups for gifted adults, talented and 2e adults
- Do you experience life differently than others?
- Are you experiencing challenges related to finding your passion, identity, relationships, or choosing your career/professional path?
- Have you or your child been identified as gifted?
- Are you sensitive or even hyper-sensitive?
- People call you “atypical”?
- You cannot choose your professional path?
- Are going through difficulties at work (burn-out, lack of meaning, boredom, procrastination …)?
- Do you want to change jobs but don’t dare to take the plunge?
- Difficult to say “No” to others?
- Do you feel dependent on the gaze of the other?
- Are you afraid of getting involved as a couple?
- Do you sometimes feel sad, anxious, stressed, frustrated?
- Are you a perfectionist?
- Do you think too much?
If you find yourself in any of the questions above, joining guided discussion and support group, will be useful to you.
|When:||Open Discussion group last Friday in a month / Closed Guided Discussion Group, Workshops or Book Study Scheduled in Advance|
|Type of group:||Open and Closed Groups (when we work on specific materials such a book study, video, or something similar).|
|Duration:||Open / Closed group; Minimum 5 participants|
|Number of participants:||Ideally 15 to 20 (minimum 5)|
|Description:||Getting information in this open or closed guided discussion group will provoke reflection and introspection, and help you articulate feeling and thoughts in the presence of others who listen and care.
You will benefit from meeting others who, just like, you, experienced universal developmental challenges qualitatively differently from others their age. They also had problems with identifying their talents, strengths, values and drive. They struggled with “fitting in”, with siblings, peers, had « crushes » and breakups, and were anxious about the future. Some struggled with the hypocrisy of the adults and still struggle with
these things as adults. Even grown up, they are still confused and frustrated about the sad state of the world and its corruption. They had or still have difficulty managing their complex, fragmented lives. Sometimes they felt and feel like exploding from tension. Being together will others help you cope with all confusing things better.
Closed groups will be scheduled when we work on specific materials such as books, videos or something
|Fee:||Free of charge if open discussion group, fee is charged if closed guided discussion group, workshops or book study|
|How to enroll:||Be a member of some of our Facebook groups: GiftedLab’s Club (Open Group) or Parent2Parent SENG SMPG Balkan (Closed Group). If not member of any of these groups but interested to participate in future Gifted Adult discussions, fill in the form here.|
Enroll in the next discussion session here.
To be informed when we create discussion /support groups, workshops or other events for gifted adults, subscribe to our newsletters here.