Two workshop options exist in-person 4 individual sessions with the facilitator or workshop in groups of 3 to 7 trainees.
Need to be reserved in advance. Contact us!
The goals of this workshop are to help teenagers and young adults:
- Identify interests
- Enhance Self-Awareness by building a personal model using LEGO bricks designed to inspire the use of metaphors and personal story making.
- Make career choices and/or build career and training plans
- Learn to know themselves better, to get informed, to analyze environments, training, and careers
- Develop self-confidence and academic motivation by strengthening and increasing a sense of personal effectiveness
- See which school programs and work environments suit them the best
- Overcome common thinking errors and be more close to their own truth
- Implementation of an action plan
- Development of the 1st professional project in alignment with professional reality
- Recommendations on how to present themselves (interviews, motivational letters, CVs, etc.)
The Next Sessions
Teens, and Young Adults
Teaching Method and Strategies
Follow-up and Evaluation Procedures
Possibility to enroll in other programs we propose
A detailed program will be given as soon as a workshop group is formed or an individual session booked.